SSC MTS Syllabus | Paper 1, Paper 2 Hall Ticket update. SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2021 Download SSC MTS Exam Date 2021 SSC MT Salary, SSC MTS Admit Card 2021, Read all the information post.
What is Full Form of SSC MTS?
SSC MTS Full form is Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff.
What is SSC MTS Exam?
SSC MTS is a National level competitive exam conducted nationwide for the selection of multi tasking staff for numerous Government Departments. The SSC administers the SSC MTS exam to fill non-gazetted, non-ministerial General Central Service Group ‘c’ positions in various Central Government Ministries, Department and Officers throughout the country. Read this article carefully to get detailed information regarding the SSC MTS Recruitment 2021.
SSC MTS BOOKS
SSC MTS 2021 Salary
SSC MTS 2021 Salary ranges between 18000-22000 per month. But it is available on the basis of city/location and other allowances. SSC MTS post follows the 7th Pay Commission pay structure of Rs 1800.
SSC MTS Syllabus /SSC MTS 2021 Last Date
SSC MTS (Paper-I) exam date is expected from 1-20 July 2021 and SSC MTS (Paper-II) is expected by 21 November. Prepare for this exam and give a new flight to your dreams. Our best wishes are with you
SSC MTS Syllabus SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility
Exam Name – SSC Multi Tasking Staff
Education Qualification – Candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized state board institute.
Age- Candidates age should be between 18-25 years for some posts and between 18-27 years for some posts.
Selection Process- SSC MTS selection will be done on the basis of written exam.
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Date
SSC MTS (Paper-I) exam date is expected from 1-20 July 2021 and SSC MTS (Paper-II) is expected by 21 November.
SSC MTS Syllabus SSC MTS 2021 Exam Pattern
It has two papers-
SSC MTS Syllabus Paper-I
SSC MTS (Paper-I) exam is likely to be conducted from 1st July to 20th July 2021. Objective questions will be asked in it. 100 marks will be given for the total question. There will also be negative marking in it. One-fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. If you will be successful in Paper-I i.e. Computer only then you will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
|No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time|
|1||General Intelligence OR Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus Paper-II
SSC MTS (Paper-II) exam is likely to be conducted up to 21 nos. (Paper-II) will be descriptive. In case of tie between two candidates, the marks in Paper-II will be considered.
|Short essay/letter in English or any language included in the schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes|
All the questions will be of 100 marks and the total time will be 90 minutes. You have to solve all the questions in this time frame.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2021 Paper-I
- General Intelligence OR Reasoning
Classification, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Matrix, Word Formation, Venn Diagram, Blood Relation, Missing Numbers, Puzzles, Direction, Non Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
Simplification, Interest, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Problems on Ages, Speed, Distance and Time, Percentage, Profit and Loss, No. System, No. Series, Mensuration, Time and Work, Data Interpretation, Mixture Problem, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry.
- General English
Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings, Phrases and Idioms Synonyms and Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Error Spotting
- General Awareness
Static GK, Science, Award and Honors, Current Affairs, Dates, Portfolios.
SSC MTS Syllabus Paper-II
- Essay or Letter Writing
- Grammar Appropriate Words Sentence structure
SSC MTS Application Fee
The application fee of SSC MTS 2021 is Rs 100. SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen category candidates are given the freedom to pay the application fee and women are also allowed to pay the application fee.
Latest job information
|Bank Job in Punjab
|Job vacancies in Kerala||600+||VISITNOW|
|Post office job in Punjab||450+||VISITNOW|
|CFA Books Mumbai | CFA Level 1 Level2 Exam||+||VISITNOW|
|SBI Junior Associate 2021 Apply Online||500+||VISITNOW|
|Night Shift Jobs in Bangalore Airport | Latest job (5000)||1200+||VISITNOW|
|West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021||——||VISITNOW|
|West Bengal Food Corporation Recruitment||100+||VISITNOW|
|Part Time Job | Latest 2021 online job||530+||VISITNOW|
|Online Job Vacancy | Work From Home||5000+||VISITNOW|
Required documents to apply
- Candidates should keep the required documents with them.
- Valid Mobile no.
- Aadhar no. (If not available), candidates can use Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, School/College ID or Employer ID (Government/PSU/ Private).
- Matriculation Certificate (to fill in the information about Board), Roll no. and Year of passing.
- Scanned Copy of Passport sized color photograph.
- Scanned Copy of candidate’s signature.
- Disability Certificate (If applicable).
How to Apply
- Go to the official site.
- Click on the link and Register now.
- A new page will open, enter your name, Father’s name, Mother’s name Date of birth, class 10 exam details, Gender, Mobile no., Email ID and their basic details.
- Recheck all the details and submit it. Your mobile no. and email ID. we be verified using OTP.
- A Registration no. and auto generated Password will be generated and sent to the registered mobile no. and email ID.
- Login using the Registration no. and Password provided. Change the Password once logged in.
- fill the application from the personal, contact, educational details, exam centre preference and other details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to make the fee payment of not exempted from the fee payment.
- Recheck all the details to ensure the details are correct 10 ensure the details are correct. Complete the declaration by click on the check box. I agree and fill up the capcha code. There after click on the button final submit.
- Take a print out of the felled application form for future reference.
( Join Official Page – JOIN OFFICIAL PAGE)
( SSC OFICIAL LINK – OPEN NOW)
Important Notice:- May your dreams come true, our best wishes are with you. You can subscribe to our site to receive all our notifications, so that you can read notifications of new vacancies. If you liked this article of ours then tell us by commenting in the comment box and yes if you have any problem then you can comment us. We will do our best to respond to your comment.